Root cause therapy
The Sonnenberg program for multiple sclerosis is very reliable and is based on the “three pillar model” according to Dr. Rau’s Biological Medicine. Dr. Rau has more than 20 years of experience of treating many cases with successful results, improving and even stabilizing the situation. Additionally, the feared chronic progressive form of the disease could, in many cases, be checked or the situation even improved.
Together we seek out the root causes and concentrate on their removal:
- Organic toxic loads and heavy metal contaminations
- Localized problems of the teeth and their toxic loads (these can be identified in a blood test: Rantes test)
- Massive change in the fatty acid metabolism (in almost 100% of the cases)
- Chronic viral burden
- Underlying hidden inflammations, “silent inflammation”
We find with all MS patients a classic constellation of inflammations in the metabolism. Removal of these problems reduces massively their activity (the root causes are often in the small intestines -> “silent inflammation”)
- Nutritional and intestinal disorders (account for the continually increasing frequency of MS)
- The increased myelin (nerve sheath) degradation can be countered by administering very specific and individually tailored substances that the nerves require for restoration.
- Supporting the restoration of the myelin sheaths using a highly specific peptide therapy, which as an extemporaneous formulation is individually prepared for the patient.
Various approaches and treatments will be used depending on the test results. The most used therapies are:
- Detoxification and elimination through the use of colon hydrotherapy and infusions
- Manual therapies
- Neural therapy
- Restorative infusions
The results that we have achieved are good and sometimes astounding, especially when evaluated over a longer period of time. The MS program according to Dr. Rau was developed and tested over an extended period. It can be administered on an ambulatory or/and on an inpatient basis. The patients learn to contribute themselves to their healing and they feel much better.
Speak directly with us – every MS case is different – and we will discuss the possibilities with you!