Specialist in general medicine (D)
Medical Specialist in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy,
During her work in various disciplines of conventional medicine Kotthaus developed her aspiration to help the body by promoting its self-healing potential. Her concept moves away from the level of symptoms and instead treats the root causes. Neurotransmitters are normalized and pollutants are removed from the nervous system. By these means Kotthaus helps her patients to access their own tools for self-healing and to use them sustainably.
Career and academic studies
- Medical studies at the University of Bochum (RUB), Germany
- Working in the field of internal medicine
Training as specialist physician in psychiatry and psychotherapy in the General Hospital Herdecke (Germany), including education in neurology and becoming an anthroposophical doctor.
- Neuropathic education under Prof. Dr. med. Beer in Hattingen (Germany)
- Training in the Department for Naturopathic Treatments
- Additional training as a specialist physician, this time in general medicine (Germany)
Areas of specialization