Since personal information is discussed, we reserve the right to require the completion of the questionnaire, as well for online appointments. Furthermore, this serves to protect the patient and for legal reasons, we are obliged to have a completed and signed questionnaire from each patient.
Before your visit to BioMed Center Sonnenberg, you should note:
- Have you sent all the necessary documents in advance?
- Bring a valid ID card or passport.
- If you have a lab appointment first thing in the morning, please do not use the restroom beforehand.
- Please check the credit card limit and clarify this with your payment institution if necessary.
The question "what can I already do myself until my first appointment"? occurs more and more.
Detailed advice cannot be given before an initial appointment because you are not yet known to our doctors. Usually, our patients are already undergoing medical treatment anyway.
Please find below general advice:
- try to follow an animal protein-free diet
- strictly avoid animal dairy products
- drastically reduce your sugar consumption
- drink a lot of pure water (about 2 liters per day)
- do not drink any sweet drinks or "light" drinks.
These almost all contain very problematic sweeteners and flavorings or additives.
- do not smoke or already try to reduce your nicotine consumption
The latter recommendations of our doctors will go further and might also include natural remedies. An individual recommendation is of course only possible when we know you personally.
During the initial consultation, your doctor will take a detailed medical history to understand your medical history and current symptoms. A baseline exam with labs will be performed to assess your health and physical condition.
Basic exam + VNS(basic exam, CRP, hematogram, vns, glucose).
60 min. doctor consultation lab.
Indicative costs (CH):
from CHF 380.-- *excl. laboratory costs
Species consultation 60 min.
*Laboratory costs are individual and will be charged separately.
For detailed information please contact our medical office:
Phone: +41 71 353 36 36