Artur enjoys working in the field of biological medicine, as it allows him to apply his extensive expertise in the field of health and help our guests through his treatments. For him, it is important to take a holistic approach and integrate various alternative therapies to promote the well-being of the guests. Artur enjoys helping international guests and thus being able to use his language skills in English, Russian, and Polish. He greatly appreciates the common values, such as empathy for people, sustainable living, and a holistic view of health, that we share at Sonnenberg.
"I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the wellbeing of our clients, and to see them feeling better every day."
Career and education
- 2005 - 2009, self-employed - Managing Director
- 2001 to 2005, medical masseur with leadership responsibilities
- Training in wellness and spa management
- Practical training in physiotherapy practice and clinics for physical medicine
- 1993-1994 training as a medical masseur