For your safety and ours, we ask you to observe the following rules of hygiene and conduct.
How to protect yourself and others:
- Please keep the recommended distance
- Wearing a surgical face mask or an FFP2 mask is voluntary during your stay at the Sonnenberg
- Regular hand washing
- No unnecessary waiting in the waiting room to minimize the risk of infection
- Further information you will find on the BAG Homepage
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
What do I do after a COVID-19 vaccination?
(in case of any symptoms after vaccination, consult your doctor)
- For the first 5 days after a vaccination, we cannot offer you infusions.
- For the first 4 weeks after a vaccination, we can unfortunately not offer you whole-body hyperthermia.
We, as BioMed Center Sonnenberg, have decided that on an individual assessment basis it may be
necessary to suspend certain therapies where there is insufficient information concerning possible
interactions with the infection or with any of the vaccines.
If you will be vaccinated between treatment appointments, please inform us directly.
Advice on Corona
Our doctors will be happy to advise you on preventive and therapeutic options. Book an online appointment directly using the button below.